AFFIRMATIVE ACTION PLANS
- Is the firm in compliance with all equal employment laws?
- Does the affirmative action plan address those areas where the firm is not in compliance?
- Has the firm made acceptable progress toward meeting its affirmative action goals?
PROGRAM AND POLICY STUDIES
- Does each human resource program meet its stated goals?
- Are policies and procedures being followed by the human resource department and line managers?
- Determine if training, bonuses, and other programs have reduced scrap rates.
classification, location, supervisor, employee seniority, age, sex, and type of violation may uncover targets for additional safety training or equipment. Insurance companies or private consultants may assist the audit team in analyzing these statistics.
The audit team also may be able to uncover a pattern to employee grievances brought through the company’s in-house complaint
TURNOVER I ABSENTEEISM
- Are there patterns or discernible causes? By age? Sex?
- How do these records compare with those of other employers?
- Determine differences before and after programs aimed at lowering turnover or absenteeism.